CORONA VIRUS UPDATE – I continue to provide face to face counselling in central London on a risk-assessed basis. So that you can more easily comply with changing coronavirus restrictions, I have also greatly increased the number of video sessions I offer. There is also flexibility to switch between online sessions and meeting face to face where this is part of our agreement. Please ask for more details.
This page gives you the basic information about my psychotherapy practice, Juline Counselling. You can find more by clicking on these links:
- Book a FREE telephone consultation or an introductory session
- About Juline
- What sort of therapy do I offer?
- Full details of locations, fees, availability, therapy issues covered and more of your questions
Are you struggling with life or facing a crisis?
You might feel that you have lost your way or are not sure who you are any more. Maybe you are suffering with anxiety, depression, hurt or trauma. Possibly you are facing difficulties in a relationship or work situation.
Maybe your problem is of a different sort. These are some of the issues I work with most frequently:
- My past has affected me so badly. I cannot imagine being able to change myself or my life.
- Repeating patterns. I have a repeating pattern in my life that I just can’t seem to shift.
- My relationships always seem difficult. Something always seems to undermine them, despite my best intentions and efforts.
- I never achieve what I want in life. Positive thinking, clarity and effort work for a while, but eventually my efforts collapse.
- I’m not sure who I am. I feel pulled and pushed around by life and people around me. Or I just don’t feel I have a strong identity.
- I don’t fit in. I am too different to everyone else.
Therapy is for anyone
It doesn’t matter who you are. A student struggling with anxiety, pressure or identity. A parent trapped in a difficult relationship. Or the executive worried about the cracks appearing in their life. We all need help at times.
I set up Juline Counselling because I have never met a client who cannot be helped in some way. I have never met a person who I don’t want to help.
Life can get better. Emotional healing is possible. There can be new ways of seeing, new ways of being. And if you can’t believe that right now, I will hold that hope for you until you can find it for yourself.
Gently, we will start to make sense of things, so that you can feel better, grow and move forward. There are no magic doors. Just compassion, caring and commitment to you feeling better about yourself and your life.
You don’t need to prepare. You can show up just as you are right now and we can go from there. We can look together at whatever you are finding upsetting or difficult. We do this at your own pace and only when you are ready.
Start your therapy this week
Please don’t wait until you cannot cope any more. If you need help or support, please call or text me on 07963 740048, or use the Contact Form. It is usually possible to arrange a first appointment this week or next week. If you’re not sure therapy is right for you, please ask for an Introductory Session.
At Juline Counselling, I offer long and short term psychotherapy, both ONLINE and in counselling centres in BLOOMSBURY and KINGS CROSS-CAMDEN.